منتديات كشخه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات كشخه

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

افضل موضوع انجليزي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر

افضل موضوع انجليزي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: افضل موضوع انجليزي   افضل موضوع انجليزي Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 01, 2009 11:22 pm

i miss alove like this love
yes i miss alove like your love
imust go to the love shope
love shooooooooooope
where ever i done i never stop
never stoooooooooooooop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little word comes from white heart.
I hope every body to read it and (feel it).
Oh yes I forget to say some thing ……. (I wrote these words) hhhhhhhhhhh
Now I must let you enjoy it alone
Thank you for visits my topic ……………………..
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………

1-That was a time in my life. When I open my eyes and there you are. You more than a dream. I can touch you kiss you. Don’t go. I am with out you no. There is something that I guess I never know. When you love some one you goanna not to let him goooo.
When I dream about you that’s mean every thing aright. Just close my eyes and you will be there foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . When I dream about you so you never go away. Just close my eyes we feel my dreams. Cause I am still love. Loven you
2-So we have to say good-bye. For the sunlight. Darling I promise you this. I send you in my love. Every day in a light. And see you with a kiss. Yes its goanna be a could. Lonely sun can. But I will be empty miss. I send you in my dreams. Every day in a lither. And see you with a kiss. I will see you in the sun light I will hear your sound everywhere. I will run to catch you. But darling you wasn’t be there. I don’t want to say good-bye. For the sunlight. Darling I promise you this. Oh let us make a road to meet in September. See you with a kiss. See you with a kiss …
.3- Every good feeling was alias ……… every thing you said it had a lot of shays. I must leave you now. I cannot believe you now. I must gooooooo.
And you must knoooooow. I really wanna to stay. But I liven today. And there is anew thing you must know. That I am not to you no nooooooooo.
Every lay was true. I really need you. I love you. I feel you. All that was lays lays layssssssssssssssssssssss.and every good feeling was lays.
……………………………………….
4-Take your time to forget me. But I don’t think you agree. First take your tree. Tree for loven me. And then try to leave me. Take take take your time. You know we meet at last. But we believen trust.
The shore that bears our prints
will glow with rainbow tints. Now we walk side by side
No space I can abide
but take your time to forget me
take take take your time

5-I cannot stay to fly. I am died not yet. I am just run to find. The bad in my life. I am more than a man. I more than a player. I am more than a driver for the best train. And it’s not easy to be me. Wish there I could cry. All the days in my life. And found away to lie. But I will never see. I just different. Every man in this life dream to be good. Strong. Have power. It could be I am the only one dream to get weak. Cause it’s not easy to be me. It’s not easy to be me. Wish there I could cry. And found away to lie. The best thing I can do. That’s to run from me. Its looks so right. But I will be back tonight. I am not crazy. Or any thing. I cannot stay to fly. I am died not yet. I am just run to find. The bad in my life.
I am only a man. Not sleep not weak. I am looking for one-way street. I am only aman. Not silly not sheet. But its not easy to beeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeee.
.6-I saw you in that place. Don’t you remember? I need you. I adore you. I love you. And a lot of words that you say to me. All that you forget. Or it was all lays. But now you must know something. I hate you. I loved you so much but now you must know. Every yes or no. It wasn’t for you. It was for someone called the last you. But you not you. I must say no. And you must know. That I don’t love you. Not adore you. Not miss you. Dream about you. No no no noooooooooooooo. The days run. I still alone. How it could be. Your not here with me. Please go away. You shouldn’t stay. I want to hold you. I really miss you. Don’t say good-bye. I need you to cry. As I had cried before. Don’t say you adore. I hate you. I want really forgotten every time I had with youuuuuuuuuuuuu. I saw you in that place. I saw you in that place. I saw you in that place…………

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
????
زائر

افضل موضوع انجليزي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: افضل موضوع انجليزي   افضل موضوع انجليزي Emptyالخميس أبريل 02, 2009 10:07 am

وين الردود
????
زائر

افضل موضوع انجليزي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: افضل موضوع انجليزي   افضل موضوع انجليزي Emptyالسبت أبريل 04, 2009 3:36 am

آسفهـ يقفــل ><"

لـعدم تـرجمهـ النصـوٍوٍص ..

????
زائر

افضل موضوع انجليزي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: افضل موضوع انجليزي   افضل موضوع انجليزي Emptyالسبت أبريل 04, 2009 8:35 am

اذا انتي ممتازه اقري صح!!

افضل موضوع انجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» موضوع مميز جدااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات كشخه :: المَدرسَه كشخًه :: منًتٍدِى ـآإ بّلّد آمَريكَآـآـآ-
انتقل الى: